This past week was spent celebrating the life of a wonderful man, my father-in-law. Never in my life have I felt so empty, so helpless- I can't even imagine the pain my husband feels. There are so many wishes I have right now. The wish that my husband and his brother will find a certain peace and happiness again with each passing day. The wish that my son will remember his "Papa" and all of the things that he has done for Maddox and shared with him the past few years. He so loved the outdoors and did everything he could to instill this love in Maddox. And most of all the wish that Papa is now enjoying all the pleasures of heaven that Maddox reminded me and Isla of a few weeks ago. May we not just live, but truly embrace each and every moment that this life here on earth has to offer.
We love you and we yearn for the time when we may meet again.


Prayers to your family.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know Bob all that well, but he was a good man. Tell Bryan to call me if he needs anything when he's here.
ReplyDeleteJake
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers to your whole family.
ReplyDeleteChrissie Grace
Seeing by these pictures Isla is a copy of her Papa. Even more so than Brian. Continue to think of you.
ReplyDeleteThe dinner is planned and the cake is made. Call me if you would like to come over for dinner.
Oh Tammy, I am so sorry for you all, I feel your pain I know that empty feeling you are talking about, and it just stinks. Remember I am always here if you want to talk, Love you and please give Bryan a huge hug for us. We are praying for you all to have some sort of peace during this time.
ReplyDeletetammy ...i am so sorry to hear about your father n law.... I am finally finding the time to catch up on the blogs. You and your family will be in my thought.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
heather wilson