12.13.2009

holiday cheer.

After my father-in-laws passing, unexpectedly being gone for a week, and dealing with two bouts of the flu in our household last week (one of which was me) I wasn't feeling a whole lot of holiday cheer.  However, it is amazing what an uneventful weekend and a little bit of time at home can do for the spirits.  I am trying my hardest to live in the moment and actually enjoy the holidays this year; rather than wake up on January 1st wondering what happened to the last month. 


Bunch of random pics from the weekend.


Love the heart Maddox put on his gingerbread man. 
This was from parent/ kiddo craft time at Maddox's daycare.


I am in love with red and yellow lately -
I know, your thinking about those ever so popular golden arches aren't you! 





Maddox's very own Gingerbread House. 


Isla's "Holiday Cheer-ios"







I hope that you and yours are finding some
cheer in your Holidays!

PS- I haven't had a chance to finish up the mod podge canvas frames I started a couple of weeks ago.  I probably won't get around to them until after the first of the year- promise to keep you posted on this project.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers