8.31.2009

favorite purchase.



These have to be my favorite "necessity" purchase with Baby #2. They are glass bottles with a silicone sleeve made by munchkin. I wanted these, but I opted for the munchkin brand from target. I am just in love with the looks of a glass bottle - so much prettier than plastic :) and hopefully healthier for baby too.


hand/ acorn washing




I have a little boy like most who doesn't like washing his hands so tonight I convinced him that his collection of acorns needed a good washing too. Now we have clean acorns and clean hands. What more could a Mom ask for?


Moment to remember: Maddox went to the nursing home with my mom yesterday. He asked her "Why are these people here?" and my Mom simply stated "Because they are old and sick." Maddox quickly replied "Well my Daddy is old and sick too." Enough said.

2 comments:

  1. you can always leave it to the Mad Man to give me a good laugh!:) I need some Maddox time...
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. if bryan is old & sick, i guess we aren't far behind...geesh! =)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers