crazy week.
OK, if you have tried calling our house sometime during the past two and half days you have probably gotten a busy signal as a result of the above photo. To say the least it has been a crazy week here in the Alfultis house- sick baby, sick dad, invitation making, work, now a semi-sick mom (something I am hoping a little tylenol and a good nights sleep can clear up), I could keep going, but I think that you get the picture because it is probably close to the same picture you might see in your house any given week.
By the way, Maddox learning to answer the phone is why it was left off the hook - now maybe we need to teach him how to hang it up :0). Why I didn't notice it for two and a half days is another story.
By the way, Maddox learning to answer the phone is why it was left off the hook - now maybe we need to teach him how to hang it up :0). Why I didn't notice it for two and a half days is another story.
probably, because it was so peaceful without it ringing!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! I hope you all are feeling better. Love the blanket, sooo cute!!
ReplyDelete