I bought this book this evening not necessarily because I loved what was inside, but more because I thought that it would look nice sitting on the table in what I call the front room of our house (smile). However, I also bought it because it will forever be a reminder of a nice evening out with a dear friend.
I can't wait to sit down a really take a peek at what's inside.
I can't wait to sit down a really take a peek at what's inside.
sleep tight.
you will love it!
ReplyDeleteps i am commissioning you for christmas cards. i have pics now, if you're slow. let me know!
ReplyDeleteYou are so so so sweet. And when you dropped me off I went straight to bed. No new posts from me. I'll try to be better tonight. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. This morning I left Andy a note if he could sweep and vaccum the house before going to work and it is already all done and I think in detail. I lucked out on not having to clean tonight. Do you want me to come help you with your house? :)