8.24.2010

piggy and pics.


Look what I found when I picked Miss
I up from school today.
It was a piggy.
Not just any piggy.  Her first piggy. 
Small . . . but a piggy indeed.
Another major milestone for our little lady :).


Here are a few of the gazillion pics I found on
my memory card of Mr. M. 
Just in case your needing an M fix.



These last two were pics of the rearview mirror.  I couldn't resist.




These pics are not of M.  I just like them
and thought I would put them to good use by sharing
them with you (because I have no idea what else
I am going to do with them).



3 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures! You have an amazing eye. Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pics! You have a very good eye for design and composition. I always enjoy my visits here.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers