4.18.2010

his first true love.



It is time I admit it, my short of three weeks
4 year old has met his first love . . . and not just recently.  
His attraction for her began almost 3 years ago. 

They just might be soulmates. 

He knows her every move . . .
if their old, if their new. 
He loves all of the stories she tells
through her constant motion
and ever changing clamor.   

Oh, no one tells stories quite like her.

I am partially to blame
for his falling in love . . . well at least the love
that he has gained for her throughout the last year.
I have let him spend substantial amounts of time
with her while I was preoccupied tending
to our newest addition (Miss Isla).  However,
I am placing most of the blame on Mr. A
because he too is head over heels with her.
Even though our little man is
absolutely smitten, I am not too worried . . . yet anyway.
Playing outside, reading books, rough housing/ "play"
hunting with Dad, and doing messy things with Mom
still take precedence over his time with her.

He is so enchanted with her here
he didn't even know I was taking his
picture.  Well being up at 5:30am
and no nap didn't help either.


She goes by SONY or SYMPHONIC in our house,
but she may go by SHARP, PHILIPS, or SAMSUNG in yours.
However, most just call her T.V. for short. 

Yes, she is Maddox's first true love. 

And yes . . . I admit it.
My T.V. restriction skills
are substantially less than par.


And this is a total subject change,
but I find the need to document just one more thing
I made my bed . . . . two days in a row. 
I believe that may be a tie with the number
of times it has been made all year. 
I think I will just blame this on Bryan's schedule. 
If you haven't noticed I blame alot of things on his schedule. 
But really he is still sleeping or is just going to bed
when I leave for work most mornings. 
It was made yesterday for a special guest. 
Promise to tell you more about her later.
And today . . . well today I made it just because
it looked so nice yesterday :).
However the success it so short lived -
reference below picture.


1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious. But I just recently started making bed because it looks nice. :) I wonder how long it will last.
    Don't stress over tv. Now with nicer weather the kids will be out more. And if they spend all day outside at the daycare, it is ok for them to watch some while home. We are having a movie night tonight. Unless he decides to go out on his own.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers