3.13.2010

this is how we roll.






This is how we roll lately when I am at home.

We clean together,
we eat together,
we surf the net together,
we even paint together . . .

Miss "I's" nosey little self doesn't want to be put down. 

Pretty sure she is afraid she is going to miss something.  
Plus she is a severe busy body
(hmmmm, not for sure where she gets that from). 

Her attachment to my hip is sometimes cumbersome,
but my hopes are that she will always want to be this close to me. 

Excuse the hair, no work usually means no getting ready for me.
Something I get as giddy about as an extra day off.

And by the way if you haven't noticed, Isla wears this shirt alot.  I like the stripes and the red and it reminds me of Olivia (the pig).  When Olivia came on Nick Jr. yesterday she watched probably thinking to herself "that pigs got my shirt on".  I wish I could have gotten a picture of "I" sitting on the floor and Olivia on the screen in their matching duds. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MADDOX-ISMS"

Maddox told me yesterday that he could not put his socks on. 
That his hands worked for computer and video games, but not for socks. 

The bad part is is that his socks were already on this far
and we continued to argue about socks and putting them on 
for at least 20 minutes.  And now I can't even remember if he
ended up pulling them on up or if I just gave in and did it :).


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MADDOX (hollering into the kitchen as he sat at the table eating his "big" pancakes . . . he sometimes eats microwaveable mini pancakes so when I make pancakes he calls them big pancakes):  "momma do you know what planet I came off of."


ME (hollering back):  "no"


MADDOX (in a very serious tone):  "mars"


ME:  "hmm. interesting." (we'll see if i can get him to elaborate on this one of these days)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers