1.18.2010

red red go away.



I love the total transformation painting can make to a room . . .
make it look drastically different than its ever looked before. 

my progress today on dining room redo.  one coat of primer.




And by the way . .  I am now an experienced Craigslist saleswoman
(maybe I will put that on my next resume). 

Not thinking I would sell it right away or even at all for that matter, I posted my dining room table and it SOLD yesterday.  Like I stated here . . . when I change one thing I have the tendency to change ALL things.


---------------------------------------

I wanted to show you this red too-
before it all goes away. 

I painted my nails for the first time in years this weekend
(the formal affair where I got to wear the fabulous Shabby Apple dress). 

I ended up making a red sash to go with the dress . . .
I promise to show you a pic when I get my hands on one. 


And one more thing . . .
this makes me feel so happy and sad at the same time. 
"M" learning how to write his name. 

3 comments:

  1. I love it! It is going to look amazing! So your day off turned out to be very productive. I was able to pack the hospital bag. That is all I did after I got home. And chatted with my mom on Skype for the longest time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! I'm following you. Can't wait to see what you do in that dining room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you come decorate my house? Our apartment was always so cute. My house could use some of that!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers