As most, I had a list of things (holiday preparations) I wanted to accomplish this weekend and before Christmas. My hope was to get everything done so that I could enjoy the next few days and not necessarily HAVE to do much of anything, but just be able to what I WANT to do and soak up all of the warmth and joy of my family and Christmas!
ALMOST DONE.
Wash sheets and clean up bedrooms.
DONE.
DONE.
It had been about 6 months since I had a haircut- at least 6-8 inches came off yesterday.
I feel like a new woman.
DONE.
DONE.
I am happy to annouce that I will be sending out Holiday Greetings this year (unlike last) in the form of "Happy New Year" cards. Task almost accomplished- just waiting on envelopes to arrive.
Make snowglobes for table centerpiece.
DONE.
Wanted to try my hand at making some scarves- learned I need alot more practice when it comes to sewing. Even something as simple as a scarf takes me awhile.
BUT DONE.
(One for Maddox. One for Isla.
And I threw in one for me while I was in the sewing mood.)
I wanted to make an ornament for Isla. Another thing that taught me I need alot more
"sewing" practice. It isn't exactly what I was thinking, but it will do. One more thing that I might try to do this week is make a "boy" face to go with it, but only if I WANT too :0). Was inspired by these.
DONE.
#8 MAKE PICTURE COLLAGE. BUT YOU CAN'T SEE THIS ONE. (ITS A SECRET BECAUSE ITS A PRESENT.)
DONE.
My "Holiday" goal this year was to not repeat the craziness of last year- I wanted to not be wrapping presents Christmas Eve and making presents Christmas Day. I think I can safely say I have accomplished my goal. Bring on Christmas and lots of time with family and friends- I'm ready!
On a side note:
I did some exploring on Heather Bailey's blog this weekend. Loved this for some reason.
I did some exploring on Heather Bailey's blog this weekend. Loved this for some reason.
and for the holidays
Found this too.
LOVE the color, LOVE the curtains (Jennifer Paganelli fabric), LOVE the bunting,
LOVE the ceiling, LOVE the windows, LOVE it all.











Are you sure you only had Saturday and Sunday off? Because it looks like alot for just two days. Looking forward to Thursday!!!
ReplyDeletelove the hair, love the snowglobes, love it all! where did your bedding come from? love it!
ReplyDelete