I couldn't resist just one more post about a last minute christmas gift.
I found this box of ribbon candy at our local chain store that begins with a "W" for $2.50.
I am smitten with the looks of it.
Put it in jar, box, or whatever you can come up with. I think this particular jar also came from the "W" store. (Jars- big, small, skinny, fat, clear, colored, old, new- I am infatuated with them and therefore love any gift that comes in a jar.) Decorate it with ribbon, fabric, ornament, a tag with the recipients name or initial, anything you like.
VERY EASY. VERY PRETTY. VERY SWEET.
Obviously, candy in a jar is nothing out of the ordinary as far as Christmas gift giving goes; however, when you find something a little less ordinary like this ribbon candy and package it up nice and neat it puts a cool, new, less ordinary twist on a popular holiday gift.
Once again, Happy gift giving! Here's hoping you get something special too.


No comments:
Post a Comment