11.19.2009

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.



Isn't it funny how one minute you are overwhelmed, plum tired, and telling yourself that you are not going to take on another project until you finish the ones that you have already started  or have wanted to start and then a half second later you find yourself thinking of what you can make, do, or come up with next.  After having children, I have found that if I don't have a page long list of things I have or want to do a strange feeling comes over me and I walk around the house aimlessly.  Because of this I have come to the conclusion that this is my reason for starting projects that I want to do, but shouldn't really being doing until the dining room is painted, all the christmas cards are made, printed, and delivered, presents bought and/ or made and wrapped, just to name a few.  But life's too short- right- so why not start another project.  That being said, I have decided to make some more canvas picture frames (here is one example) for an upcoming craft fair.  Although, not real quick and easy to make, I thought it might be a good way to come up with a little extra moo-lah which would benefit the "new printer fund".  Anyway, my reason for telling you this is because you can help me see this project through to the very end and make sure I finish what I start.  After all, I really need a new printer :0). Oh, by the way, the craft fair is the first weekend in December- What am I doing!?

Step #1: 
Cover these canvas ( I believe there are nineteen here) with 12 x 12 sheets of cardstock using what else but the almighty mod podge.  My goal is to have this completed by the end of the weekend- I know, seems easy, but small steps, small steps I say!  That's how I work best these days!




Isla and I are so glad to have this little guy back home, and Daddy too!



"PLAY"

Bath time and Supper time at the same time.  Isla says I'll take some of that macoroni.

"DOUBLE DUTY"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers