For the most part, I like my blog to be a "work-free" zone, but I wanted to post a few pics from our meeting this past weekend. It was a great success with the help of so many talented people - thank you. Planning, preparing, and the production of these large meetings is one of the most enjoyable yet stressful aspects of my job. I have found that in life the things that bring about the most stress usually also give you the greatest sense of accomplishment (upon their successful completion that is - successful being the key word). After all, isn't that what pushes you to work through the "I don't want tos" and "I'm tireds" - that thought of what it feels like to have completed a job well done. Anyway, enough philosophy for now :).
Also, check out these guys and this song they made up about Aflac and getting paid on a claim. They came to the meeting to sing "Aflac's Got Your Back" and another song they made up just for our meeting. They are two very talented guys. We also had an awesome guest speaker - Byrd Baggett, CPS. When I saw he had brought a "track" relay baton as a prop for his speech, I knew he would have a good story to tell and one that I would especially be interested in.
Oh, by the way, the meeting had a baseball theme. As if you hadn't already come to that conclusion.
Someone has already found a new use for some of the decor.
so long for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment