10.12.2009

what a cool idea.






Tonight on the CBS evening news one of the feature stories was about a not-for-profit corporation by the name of Clean the World.  Clean the World's mission is to collect and recycle hotel soaps, lotions, and shampoos that are normally discarded after one or two uses and then distribute them to a number of impoverished countries to help prevent millions of deaths caused by infection and disease due to a not-so-clean environment and bad hygiene.  What a cool idea.  Something that was once so wasteful is now being used to help millions!  Love this.


1 comment:

  1. I must be pregnant as I looked at this picture I thought "look at all these tasty donuts". Yes, food is on my mind non stop. Love pictures from the last post. I hope you get to keep the one of Brian and you. Maybe make a Christmas ornament out of it. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers