Our little maddox is like a bloodhound when it comes to smells. Today when we got about 30 feet from the library doors he said "what's that smell?". And I immediately knew what smell he was talking about - that "old book, new book, tons of books smell". It is the perfume that every public library that I have ever been in wears. There is something calming and wonderful about that smell. I do and always have loved books - ALL books. I even get excited about searching through the kids section and finding the books that brought me so much happiness when I was young. Anyway, Maddox, Isla, and I enjoyed some time at the ever so wonderful library this afternoon while Bryan was working - that is until our lil' goopy girl (Miss Isla) decided to bless the library with her own little smell. Not only did it smell, but it started leaking onto her clothes immediately - luckily I was prepared.
Hey, I Love your blog! I live in Jeff City too, I am a wedding coordinator here, and I would love to talk with you about 703 papery, I am sure some of my brides would be interested!
ReplyDelete