9.24.2009

treasure hunting.




Maddox, Isla, and I went "treasure hunting" this past weekend and two "treasures" found a home in our house.  With a little spray paint this metal lamp adds a little color to an otherwise dull area of our family room.  My intention was to paint it green, but I had this color left over from another project so I went with it - its kind of quirky looking, but I like it!



The second "treasure" found is this old trunk that needs alot of help, but for $20 I couldn't pass it up.  Until I have some time to rehab it I just cleaned it up and through some fabric over it for now. 
I know, I know it's pretty rough.
happy treasure hunting.

AND . . . as a follow up to a previous post.  This is wonderful.

. . . "make it yourself" frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity 3 . . .

I rewarded myself with that for finishing these (programs & seating chart). 
Now off to the wedding with the kiddos this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers