9.22.2009

gratitude.

I have been thinking alot about something lately - it is that I owe my stupendous husband a BIG thank you.  I have realized that on more than one occassion recently (try at least five times a day everyday on each subject mentioned below) I gripe to my husband about one of two things - wanting to stay at home with our 2 kiddos and work needing to be done around our almost 70 year old house.  The first subject mentioned I know doesn't sound much like a gripe, but I know that if it were possible my husband would be more than willing and I know that nagging at him about this subject constantly makes him feel llike he isn't working hard enough or lousy because he doesn't have the type of job that allows for this to happen.  And as for the second subject, I think my husband would willingly admit that he should maybe do a little bit more around the house, but with lots of overtime lately and his ever changing schedule it has been hard for him to do so.  I know he feels as if he can't win.  I guess to make a long story short.  I want to say thank you to my husband for loving and putting up with me, for loving our kids and being an absolutely fantastic father, and for just being ever so patient with us as you work very hard to provide us with an absolutely beautiful life.  I don't think I have ever told you how proud I am of you and of all the things you do for us and for others on a daily basis.  THANK YOU and you are our HERO!  I know that this is something that I should tell him face to face, but hopefully by putting it in writing, he will know I mean it.

PS - In reference to the wonderful father part, Bryan is currently turning the house upside down searching for two blue bands (the kind they use at the hospital to make your veins pop out so that blood can be drawn) that he made into triangular footballs for Maddox- all because Maddox wants them before he goes to bed.  I know goofy, but just one example of why we think he's the BEST (smile)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers