Bright eyed, bushy-tailed 14 pound bundle of joy available for RENT each night between the hours of 10pm - 6am. Must return by 6am so that the the little bundle of joy can be enjoyed by parents during waking hours after they have had a good nights sleep. She coos, drools, and gives plenty of smiles. For more details call 1-800-sleples.
Miss Isla slept better her first two months of life than she has the last two. Bryan is on the midnight shift and I have strongly considered sending little Miss "I" out with him to patrol the streets the last couple of nights.
I am sure that one day seeing those little bright eyes in the middle of the night will be missed. Right now I am semi-sort-of looking forward to missing them.
I am sure that one day seeing those little bright eyes in the middle of the night will be missed. Right now I am semi-sort-of looking forward to missing them.
real simple ideas.
I took a quick peak at REALSIMPLE's new uses for old things today because the "50 All-Time Favorites" were featured on msn.com's homepage. These were a few of my "favorites".
1. memory game made from photos.
2. using old shoes to chart growth.
3. twister mat as tablecloth.



you're funny! love the shoe growth chart!
ReplyDeleteI'll rent her for the night. How much do you charge? You know I need to start practicing. Seriously, think about it.
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to have you over last night. Maybe next week again?