
I came home from work early today and I caught the end of Oprah. I began to watch when I heard her say that this is something you must do before you die - she was talking about having a frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity 3 in NYC. Since I have been to NYC once and may not get the chance to go back for a long long time, I decided to do the next best thing and order some. After all, chocolate may just be the cure I am looking for. I can't wait to try it and I promise to let you know if it is indeed something one must do before passing.
PS - Thank you so much for all of your comments in regards to my post from yesterday. Your kind words and advice have already helped my load feel a little lighter - thank you!

We must of ended our Friday the same... Watching good Ole Oprah show this yummy frozen Hot Chocolate.... to be honest I did think about you as I was watching thing....
ReplyDeleteHannah
Tammy, I tried to get into Serendipity when I was in NY one time....it was a 3 hour wait at 10:30 at night. So... we went next door to this cool candy store that had those yummy sugar coated fruity chews you used to love, and they sell yummy frozen hot chocolates also (without the wait)!! Yes, you definitely have to try one of those, I bet we could find a recipe on how to make one sometime when we are together, and we could make our own serendipity :)!! Love you, and talk to you soon.
ReplyDelete