OK - I wasn't going to blog tonight because well to tell you the truth I am absolutely exhausted and I have plenty of other things that I should be doing (and its only Monday), but I had to share this small, but sweet little memory with you. As Isla and I lay in bed tonight with Mr. Maddox and his glow sticks (that he got in the dollar section at Target) he grabbed her little hand, kissed it, and then drifted off to sleep. I think that is why the age of 3 is so cute, they are still to young to do things just because they know you are watching they (most of the time) do things because they want too. I wish this picture did the scene justice - it was so adorable.
PS - Can you find the glow sticks in the picture?
Moments to rember: It doesn't matter where we are going Maddox always has to take one to two things with him from the house. These things are usually toys, but not always. His daycare bag is full of things that he had to take with him as we leave the house in the morning. Tonight we had to take a screwdriver and an ostrich feather to Target :)!
His last choice for Target made me crack up. I am so glad you mustered enough energy and took a picture of them sleeping together. The time is fleeting.
ReplyDeleteI was looking for a new camera during lunch today. I think I'll break down sooner than I am telling Andy.