Friday -Bought some school supplies for Mr. Maddox. By the way THANKS for the new shoes Nina - he had to wear them around the house tonight after his bath. Kids and new shoes are so cute - it is so funny how they think that anytime they get a new pair of shoes they can all of sudden jump higher and run faster.
Saturday - Went swimming with cousins Emily and Kenadi. Maddox went off the diving borad for the first time - as you can see by the picture he definitely had some assistance. He ended up jumping in 5 or 6 times.
. . . jumping off of the diving board
snacks after swimming . . .
emily . . .
playing tea party . . .
maddox and kenadi . . .
isla worn out after swimming . . .

Sunday - Just hung out most of the day and had dinner over at Andy, Ursa, and Enzo's house - it was fantastic as usual.
Sunday - Just hung out most of the day and had dinner over at Andy, Ursa, and Enzo's house - it was fantastic as usual.
One thing we did alot of this weekend was miss Daddy. Soon we will have him home again on weekends. I also have been on this "redecorate and rearrange the house" kick lately. I worked on the front room today - I will have to display some pics when I am done. I always find that rearranging things is a good excuse to buy something new whether it be a piece of furniture or a decorative item or both :0). Rearranging things also helps motivate me to do a good thorough cleaning. Lets hope Monday morning starts off better than Sunday morning. Did I happen to mention that just as I got my two kids unloaded at church my flip flop broke - do you know how hard it is to walk when the little portion of the flip flop that goes between your toes totally breaks away from the sole. Needless to say I didn't make it up to communion at church and Maddox insisted on trying to fix my shoe throughout the entire church service. Oh well - it makes me smile now. Here's to a HAPPY MONDAY!
missing dad . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment