$3 black plant stand that I painted green.
Mr. A wanted to something on his side of the bed to put all of this "stuff" on.
I left the top clear just for him ;).
Red metal cart.
I can think of lots of things I could do with this one, but right now it has
found a home in M & I's room housing toys and blankets.
We will see if they get to keep it :).
--------------------------------------------------------------
M spotted this meal at the grocery store yesterday
and insisted that he have it. That yes, if we bought it, he would
eat it ALL and love it ALL - his eyes the whole time transfixed on the picture
of the gummy worms (the so called desert portion of this oh-so-healthy meal).
Well we tried it, but guess what ALL was never consumed and an
hour wasted making him at least eat it half of it.
I guess it wasn't a total waste of time . . . at least he
hour wasted making him at least eat it half of it.
I guess it wasn't a total waste of time . . . at least he
took some time to study up on "The Snakes of Missouri".

Great finds,love the red cart
ReplyDeletegreat finds! I love the red cart too:)
ReplyDelete