So what's the first thing two chickas do when they gotta a
little time on their hands, some jingle jangle in their pocket,
and none of the opposite sex around to hurry them along . . .
small hint :).
I mean really . . . need I say more.
(as for the last pic,
lil' chicka insisted on pushing
the cart down every aisle. thanks
mom for the trip to Kohls where you let her
get out of the cart and run all over the store,
she obviously remembers that- no more cart
sitting for this little lady.)
As for the second
a little snuggle time.
Now don't get us wrong,
dad and bro are greatly missed,
but we must admit it's kind
of nice having some time
for just the two of us.
PS - Are only purchases at the bullseye
were a new outfit and toy top for "I"
and a Starbucks for me.
That's it, that's all
we just needed our fix.

Love these pictures. I can't wait for O to grow a bit and we will need to copy you. Send the guys away and only have some girl time. Love the story pictures are telling.
ReplyDelete