the first morning that my now 4 year old
boy has dressed himself
from head to toe (this excludes tying his shoes-
well the one that is tied anyway).
The police hat of course his idea.
He wore it ALL day yesterday and wanted
to wear it again today even though it itches and
is a size too small. He tells us that he is going to work
to catch the bad guys. Yesterday he said he got a couple
of the bad guys guns, but the guys gotta way.
Hopefully he has better luck today :).
I have been having some fun prepping for
Miss I's "BIG 1" party which is this weekend.
I have decided that without buying one new thing
I could open up a party decor/ supply store.
It's absurd!
I couldn't really come up with a theme
so we will see where all of my beloved
"junk" takes me.
"junk" takes me.
And meet Mr. Stretch.
A toy purchased by "M" with his Birthday $.
A week into 4 years old, I already feel like
"M" is talking more intelligently,
looks taller, and acts like he turned 14
instead of 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment