4 years . . . that is how long it has taken me to "really"
understand the manual settings on my camera.
Actually, saying I "really" understand anything just yet would be
giving myself way too much credit. It would be more politically correct
for me say the information is there, swirling around in my head,
now I must just embrace it and use it for me to say that I "really" do get it.
Lots of love to these ladies for offering up
their amazing talent and knowledge with us.
Hopefully it will change the way I take pictures forever.
You have given me the opportunity to not have to go
You have given me the opportunity to not have to go
another year not "really" getting it :).
And thank you to these fab gals for making it a great time.
Our assignment now it to go out get some "fresh" shots
with our new found knowledge, but I think I already have
mine with this last pic . . . I think it might just be a winner (love it).
with our new found knowledge, but I think I already have
mine with this last pic . . . I think it might just be a winner (love it).

nice. that's all i got...the last photo threw me. :)
ReplyDelete