I hope that everyone had an egg-ceptional Easter!
I know we did.
We were visited by the
Easter Bunny again this year.
A bunny delivering eggs . . . huh?!
I have always questioned the meaning behind that one.
She/ he made a quick visit by our house and
then stopped by my sister's house later on in the day.
So we were lucky enough to get two peeks at the BIG bunny.
Maddox noted that the one that visited our house was a girl because
it had painted toenails (he could see them peeking out from
underneath the costume) and the one at Aunt Tesa's house
was a boy because it had tennis shoes on.
(I knew that he would notice that detail.)
Perhaps the sweetest moment of the day.
I am so disappointed . . .
I didn't even get one family picture yesterday
and it seems that I never do on those rare
occasions that we are all showered/ bathed
and have nice clothes on free of stains, food, holes, etc.
I vow that the next holiday I will get some good pics
or at least a good family pic:)!
And the bunny . . . it was my oh-so-amazing mom.
Thanks for the memories!
How sweet!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I left you an award on my blog today.