It was that beyond perfect kind of "almost" Spring day today in Mid MO.
The kind where everyone has their car window rolled down and an a
little extra bounce in their step.
(remember when we used to have to actually roll the car windows down?)
The kind where everyone has their car window rolled down and an a
little extra bounce in their step.
(remember when we used to have to actually roll the car windows down?)
I wish that I could have spent the whole day basking in the wonderful sunlight.
When I left work for lunch I seriously considered all of a sudden
coming down with the "warm day" flu, but resisted because I thought
my co workers might miss me too much ;0.
However, I wasn't going to let the day get away without
at least an hour or two spent in the warm fresh air so the
"A" fam headed to the local drive-in in for some dogs and
dipped cones (I actually had an egg salad sandwich).
It definitely made up for the daytime hours that I had to spend indoors.
Miss "I" even got to enjoy a few bites.
When Bryan would bring a bite up past her mouth she would
make this funny whining-begging noise.
So far she is a lover of all foods, but especially enjoys the
small portions of sweets we have given her thus far.
My last two posts have been about food that I haven't made -
that should tell you a little something about me.
Actually, it is not that I don't enjoy cooking, it's
the preparation/ planning part that gets me.
My hope is get better at this and SOON.
Ahhhhh, Zesto. And ice cream cones. And babies that love ice cream (I've got one of those, too, though I'm sad that she's not a baby any more!). What a great evening for your family!!!
ReplyDelete