2.28.2010

fresh air.





We had another sick body and sad face in our home this weekend.

I am not usually one to complain about the weather, after all its pointless-
Mother Nature doesn't care what I think.

However, I have to say a warm sunny day is what we (those who reside in my home) 
need around here.  I know, I know today was much better than most the past
few months, but I am talking about the kind of warm, sunny day where
you can open the doors and maybe even a window or two and let
some fresh air in.  I believe fresh air to be lysol in its
organic "better" form.

I had so many ideas for posts this wonderful evening, but here's to another day-
I am off to dream about sunny skies, warm fresh air annnnnnnnnd a healthy home :).


 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes. Fresh air and time outside cure so many things-- I completely agree.

    I left you an award on my blog today. I really enjoy seeing your pictures and crafts, its really inspiring. If only I were more creative...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers