FINALLY . . . I have begun to sew my cut pieces of fabric for "I's" quilt.
2 sets of 6 down and I think 10 to go.
She makes "quilt-making" sound easy.
My cut pieces of fabric have been laying out on a chair for a couple of weeks now and
everytime I take my eye's off lil' Miss "I" she is headed, by means of crawling, straight for them.
In other words, I think she likes the fabric choices.
I got a new lense for my camera back in November,
and I took it out of the package for the first time last Friday.
What's up with that!?!?
A few pics from this past weekend. Nothing fabulous, just life.
Hmmmmm, 50mm fixed lens? Great pics!
ReplyDeletegreat shots. I need a new lens. adding it to the list....
ReplyDelete:)
PS. Loved you post about Mass. I feel that way a lot, but is getting better.
Hey Tammy! Love your blog and can't get over how big Little Miss Isla is getting! Good luck with your quilt...can't wait to see the end result!
ReplyDelete