2.10.2010

another "love" reference. by maddox.



I didn't really have intentions of blogging tonight

but

I wanted to post this

so one day

years from now

when Maddox has his first girlfriend

over to the house

I can remember to tell her all about how when:

Maddox created this lovely heart wreathe at school,

placed it on his head,

and

shouted out for the teacher and the whole class to hear

(are you ready for this)

" I AM THE KING OF LOOOOOOVE!" 

And if you know our little man this usually isn't his style.
He's very silly, but rather modest. 


And while I'm here, I'll just stick around a little longer.

Saw this magazine. Bought it.

I don't usually buy magazines,
but I was celebrating something
really special . . . Saturday :).


Found this article.


and fell in love with these.


and while I was looking for some better photos of these lovely scrapboxes 
I found that I was not alone in my fascination and adoration for them and
the oh so talented lady that created them.

I am such a sap when it comes
to "keepsakes".


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love those. I just don't have faith in my own crafting abilities :( I can't wait to see your's though.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers