8.16.2009

vacation [va-'ka-shen]

definition: a scheduled period during which activity is suspended















We just returned home from a wonderfully long weekend away with family and friends in Branson, MO. However, in reference to the definition of vacation above I am not for sure that because of the work it required to keep a 3 year old and 3 month old in check for 4 days that you could term it a vacation (activity was definitely not suspended). No really we had a great time and made some wonderful memories, but I think that it was Bryan and I's first real test as parents of two.
Moment to remember: Maddox told Bryan today that when he gets bigger he doesn't want to work like Mommy, but he wants to be a policeman like his Dad - I had to smile at this one even though I know that Bryan does work very hard.

1 comment:

  1. with kids it's a trip, without them it is a vacay. glad you're blogging! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers