8.04.2009

riding a bike. . .

I don't know what it is about riding a bike that makes it such a big milestone in someone's life, but it is. Just in the last couple of weeks our little guy has went from wanting to push the bike down the street to riding it down the street at top speed (top speed for him anyway) and we are loving it. He also did a little running down at the trail with Dad this evening and we were amazed at how far he made it.
Today's moments to remember: Maddox got mad at Bryan today and to get back at him Maddox said "I am older than you!" And for Miss Isla . . . I couldn't get her to stop crying before bed time this evening and as soon as I walked downstairs with her and put her in front of the big screen where the Cardinal game was on she settled down. I think that she may like watching the Cardinals play more than her Dad and for those of you who know Bryan this is next to impossible.


1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers