MADDOX & ISLA'S ROOM
Let's play "Where's Isla?" (in the picture)
Moment to remember: Maddox and I went "junk shopping" (garage saling) Saturday morning and the only thing we purchased was the not at all attractive looking plastic cat bottle you see below. Maddox spotted it from a distance and just had to have it. Because it only cost a dime I said sure. I know, I know you are thinking I wouldn't have paid a penny for that thing, but the excitement that Maddox displayed when we got in the car with his new treasure was well worth the dime. And I figure in a day or two the treasure will be forgotten about and I can easily send it to the recycling bin.

ha, ha...she's on maddox's bed in her baby legs! i love, love, love their room. ahhhh, it makes me want to redecorate right now! very soon, i will have the basement at my disposal. we're redoing it! what an inspiration this room is!
ReplyDelete